Tuesday, June 7, 2011

upcomming shopping spree!

After applying for countless jobs around town, I have been anticipating a call all week from at least one of the stores I applied for. Unfourtunatley it has only been about a week and a half so I probobly shouldn't hold my breath just yet. At first I told myself that I would save my first check for my acedemic needs, but after realizing that it can take FOREVER to recieve a call from an employer, I have resolved to spend my first check a whirlwind shopping spree. Of course I will try not to blow it all on one item so I will be looking out for good deals as well as great additions to my wardrobe. But one thing is for sure, I'm spending all of it!( I'm not exactly sure how much my check will be but whether it's $30 or $300, It's gettin' spent! heh heh heh!) hopefully I will get a call soon! Can't wait to post my new goodies :D

for now, heres a few things i have my eye on...

AVIATOR NECKALACE : FOREVER 21

I am a HUGE fan of my "Aviator shades" they are my absolute best friend. When I saw this neckalace, I was blown away by the price (only $1.50!)

COY FISH NECKALACE : FOREVER 21

the hinge tail on this charm looks so cool. I fell in love with the design too!

LEATHER JACKET : CHARLOTTE RUSSE


WAIST CORD ANORAK JACKET: CHARLOTTE RUSSE


H&M

love these prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment