Sunday, June 5, 2011

new begginings


I think the point of this blog is to basically record my life . Many will find that my life is primarily revolved around my image XD . I have a feeling that we can all relate to the life of a girl like me. true , many of the people who read this dont live in one of the few suberbs of L.A, and many will not find themselves feeling somewhat cheated out of the L.A expirience (which is caused by being located on the outskirts of town, just out of reach from true city life). However, like many people, I am surrounded by a very diverse community where there is always something new to learn. I also find myself going through the same troubles as i search for a job and a place to call my own. And thank God for the internet, my main source of interestingly new things to be discovered around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment