Sunday, March 4, 2012

sunny day and feelin' grey

Well! It has been a while since my last post! my apologies, its been an extremely busy month. But luckily I had time to snap a few photos outside while the sun was up and I've got some new pics to show you all! enjoy.




I recently went a little clothing crazy and got tons of new clothing items (in my defense, they were quite reasonably priced) my first item was this jacket from forever 21, which I am absolutely in love with. I dont own too many grey pices but this was a must have. Luckily it covers very well so whatever I am wearing underneath will be hidden, whether it matches or not, until the jacket comes off (which may in fact be never because I love this jacket sooooo much xD). The material is very thick and thermal , yet it somehow manages to avoid looking packed or bulky.It also features a hood and belt for extra warmth and snugness (is "snugness" a word? I think it is...)



And now for the absolutely best part: Pockets! You would never know they were there but this jacket happens to have the most roomy and comfortable pockets I have ever experienced.

This is a pic with the new tunic I bought, but I can go more in depth on that piece in a future post ;)


Thanks so much for staying patient with me, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment