Monday, June 6, 2011

Makes me happy

There are many things in life that I find joy in . Today , its these:

CHOCOLATE CAKE

chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is my favorite!!!! All that's missing is chocolate ice cream.

CHILLY AFTERNOONS

I love to feel cozy inside my house with the wind outside . It makes me want to snuggle up next to the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa.My dad hates this weather because the wind knocks over the plants in our backyard.

SUMMER BREAK

haha this is a bit ironic considering how I was just talking about how I liked cold weather. But here in california the weather is crazy. The spring showers have barely started in July. I blame global warming! haha Anyways, I do love summer break and It's the best time of the year for vacations. I'm looking forward to a lake Taho vacation this summer. knock on wood! (Lake Taho is located on the border of California and Nevada)

No comments:

Post a Comment